Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve 2011

I had big plans for New Years Eve this year- going to see New Years Eve (the movie) in the theater but no I am sick in bed with a cold and a neck ache. Best luck ever- you betcha!

So It's New Years Eve and I thought I should reflect on one of the best years of my life. (this is probably going to be VERY LONG, my apologizes)

JANUARY
  • I turned 23
  • I had 2 interviews for internships
  • I ended my internship at the legislative office which was wonderful
  • I got an internship at the Surrogate's Court
FEBRUARY
  • Started my internship at the Surrogate's Court
MARCH


  • St. Patrick's Day fiasco lives on
APRIL

  • Dad retired from the Fire department- 33 years!
  • Bought a bed
MAY




  • Went to a fundrasier for a local firefighter who was badly burned 
  • Got my iPhone
  • Graduated College ( distinugished honors!!)
  • Disney World
  • Kick off to Summer Celebration at the beach
  • Memorial Day Parade- Honoring those who gave it all for our country
JUNE

  • Networking with Emily at Bamboo 52, St. Marks Hotel and Bar None (Hi Jack the Red Sox Fan from Boston!)
  • Michael Buble Concert in Atlantic City
  • Living Gluten Free became my life. literally.
JULY


  • 4th of July on the Beach
  • NKOTBSB concert in Atlantic City
  • Beach days
AUGUST


  • Mommy and Daddy's 30th Wedding Anniversary
  • Exciting news from the Surrogate's Court
  • Hurricane Irene (sitting in Home Depot for 5 hours)
SEPTEMBER



  • Even more exciting news from the Surrogate's Court
  • 10 year anniversary of September 11
  • Mommy's Birthday
  • Last day at Victoria's Secret
OCTOBER


  • Dad's Birthday
  • Started my (big girl) job at the Surrogate's Court
NOVEMBER

  • Got my name plate
  • National Adoption Day went Wonderful
  • Got the hang of the office (and how to dismantle paperwork that had exihbits up to EEE)
 DECEMBER




  • Happy Birthday Frank Sinatra Celebration
  • Christmastime in the Office
  • Christmas Day at home
  • got the best christmas gift EVER
WOW! what a crazy year 2011 was.

Here is to another wonderful year filled with laughter, surprises, family, friends and joy.

xoxox Elle

1 comment:

  1. I love your red scarf!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete