Monday, December 5, 2011

Not a normal monday

Today was so unexpected funny. I forgot my lunch. I parked in the garage expecting to be able to walk the overpass to get into the justice complex WRONG! I was greeted by 3 very quizzative guards. The questions included but not limited to : " how are you today?" " you work here?" "where?" "why are you over here?" " open you jacket please?" "what is your name?" yes I played 20 questions in about a minute. We received a ton of mail today. One Christmas card was from a very nice house which happens to be white. Yup, that's right we got a Christmas card from the POTUS and family plus the dog. It was precious.

That was about the extent of the day- other than more crazy questions.

Your station is so happy and cheerful!
One of the best!- a note from the cleaning lady.
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment